Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Second Step

First week of the competition.... check
My weigh in Sunday evening with a weight of 309.7 and a total loss to date of 3.2 lbs.

I've been asked what I'm doing to lose weight.  In one of my first posts I shared my plans and some options, but I'm going to go into much more detail here.

This first week, I only did a food changes.  I ate reasonable caloric intake, made sure I had enough protein and ate less.  The app I use is MyNetDiary.com and I LOVE IT.  It tracks not just my food and calories, but my protein, fat, carbs, etc.  The app also tracks my water intake, exercise and calories burnt.

This week, the changes being made include regular exercise and restarting my vitamin regimen.  I will also begin my use of the reader comments recommended Apple Cider Vinegar recipe.  We'll see what a difference it makes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment