Monday, July 11, 2016

The Purpose of the Journey

Well, if you know me, you know I LOVE lists.  Here's my list of reasons for taking the journey this time around.

So, in no particular order.

Let's get right to it and not ignore the elephant in the room (pun intended)... 
1. Sex, because, let's face it, sex as a fat person just isn't as fun.

2. The back flab that sweats in the hot July summer.  No kidding, it's gross.

3. Kaufman stadium and the theater at Union Station have such narrow seating that I have to sit sideways with only one butt cheek on the seat at a time.  It's miserably uncomfortable.  Movie theaters and the temple aren't as bad, but I'd still like not touch both armrests simultaneously.

These are from the original blog, but still apply:

4. I'd like to not look like a fruit anymore

5. I'd prefer to play volleyball, and other games, without bouncing in a gross way (because you have to admit, there's a good bouncing and there's a bad bouncing).

6. Looking pregnant when I'm not and not looking pregnant when I am... not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment