Friday, July 15, 2016

Another Paver

Prayer is something people, in general, have forgotten.  With it, we have peace and comfort in trying times, a place to turn when every other path seems hopeless, and a direct communication with Deity.  We've been told to pray over our gardens, to keep a prayer in our hearts.  Wouldn't it make sense that a loving Father in Heaven would want us to pray over anything that is of concern to us?

So, I pray.  I pray about my weigh loss.  I pray about my garden (literally).  I pray in gratitude or in need.  I even express gratitude when I'm stuck behind somebody slow and they move over or the light turns green just in time for me to go through the intersection, especially when I'm running late.  There is no limit to what we can pray about, so why should our weight, this temple we've been given for this earthly existence, be any different?

No comments:

Post a Comment