Saturday, August 13, 2016

Walking a little slower

Recently, I started a new job.  My new boss is amazing and I've had fun chatting with him about my weight loss competition and blog.  So, I told him that yesterday, my sweetheart woke me up really early because he couldn't sleep and that we decided to go get donuts for the kids from our favorite donuts place in Raytown (It's called Doughboy and I feel not guilt about the shameless plug).  He replied, "I thought you were on a diet."

I felt no guilt in saying I had one, my favorite one (the red velvet.... mmmmm).  I'm always within my caloric budget (except for probably three or four days over the last six weeks) and I've lost a steady two-ish pounds a week.  If I keep this up over the course of the year, that's approximately 100lbs. lost, but let's not get ahead of ourselves :). My gym attendance is existent but slim.

So, in response to this, my boss said that I should feel free to get up and move around to clean the office.

2 comments:

  1. Supportive work environment: aren't you lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny. My boss keeps saying "if you want to get some exercise..." or "if you want more hours..." and finishes with, "you could always clean up around here" LOL Hint hint

    ReplyDelete