Thursday, September 1, 2016

Getting a little discouraged... and getting over it. (Week 9)

Oh Gosh, it's been a while.  Let me catch you up.  My latest weigh in was 301.1.  A little bit of a gain, but to be honest, I don't think it's anything more than hormones and water weight.  I've never been a big fan of getting discouraged and living there.  So, I have been a bit discouraged, but more than anything, just busy.  I'm working, My oldest child just started college courses at the local JC.  We are in contract on a house and will be moving soon, and life... just life.

My diet has gotten a little off track, but I'm back on.  I would venture a guess that my weigh in this next week will break the 300 lbs. mark.  But to be fair to the power of accountability, what should my "punishment" be if I don't reach that goal.  You see, there's rewards for doing well and should be some kind of drawback when I don't do well, so help me come up with creative "punishments".





2 comments:

  1. Hey Lady, Im a strong believer that as women we punish ourselves enough. so as my fat fighters club leader says draw a big line under the past and pull up your positive pants and think how far you have come that you are even figuring out how to recognise that you need to get back in the zone of learning to be a healthy you. And keep up the good work! its inspiring to a fellow chunka munka (14lbs lost in 11 weeks- but slow is good right even if I do keep thinking I should fit back into those clothes I wore back not that long ago, and feeling the sharp sting of disappointment when they still dont go ast my knees
    ;-) ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big dan???? not sure why my comp is signed in as my hubster- but before you get worried its Nat Troke. x

    ReplyDelete