Monday, August 1, 2016

The Fifth Step (Week 4)

I'm not so proud as to not admit that I look like a complete idiot in this video :).  The code question was what was my favorite thing I've done this summer.

Yesterday was my birthday.  I found that the frosting was kinda gross.  Today is my youngest child's first birthday, so it's been a fun weekend.

Weight: 304.0
Total lost to date: 7.9 lbs.

This is not a lot, but, just like the last post, it's consistent.  I can't complain when I'm still losing.  At one point, I weighed myself in the morning and I was down to 298.8.  I'm currently retaining water, but it was nice to see that number go below 300 for just a little bit.

I am working my new job, haven't been to the gym, but have done a lot of work around the house, like removing wall paper and taping off the exterior windows for the painter to paint our house.  So, I've not been completely sedentary.

Now that I'm done with this post, I'm going to go take the tiles off my bathroom wall.

Peace out!

6 comments:

  1. You're doing great Beth. Little chunks are often better that loosing a huge pile in one week. You're more likely to keep it off that way.
    My weight loss has been slow but steady. ive lost around 25 pound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've been watching your running trends... you've accomplished so much!

      Delete
  2. Have you read about Trim Healthy Mama? Amazing group of people and support too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will go check it out. Reading self-help is really hard for me. Nowadays, reading anything is really hard for me, but I have got to take advantage of any and all resources.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Thoughts from your facebook post yesterday - watch Forks over Knives, check back with me if you want more info on basically a plant based diet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know as soon as I get a minute to watch it. Thanks for the idea. I'm really excited.

      Delete